PATRICK MASSON


Your favourite virtue ::
Wisdom and peace

Your favourite qualities in a man :: 
Humility, humanity

Your favourite qualities in a woman :: 
Tenderness, sensuality

Your favourite occupation :: 
The creation, the composition .. it is in any case what I like best to do

Your idea of happiness :: 
I think I live it right now with my wife and my son

Your idea of misery :: 
To have no one to count on

If not yourself, who would you be :: 
The bird singing at my window in the morning

Where would you like to live :: 
Elsewhere

Your favourite colour and flower :: 
I like all the colors, really and the flower I prefer is cannabis

Your favourite prose authors :: 
I do not really have any

Your favourite poets :: 
Same, I do not really have any. I'm not very poetic actually

Your favourite heroes in fiction :: 
John Difool. Guiseppe Bergman. Nosferatu. Corto Maltese.

Your favorite heroines in fiction ::
Nikita. Wonder Woman. Pelisse. Miel.

Your favorite painters :: 
Dali. MC Escher. Magritte. Moebius. Mark Rothko. Roland Topor. Enki Bilal ...

Your favorite composers ::
Brian Eno. Serge Gainsbourg. Erik Satie. John Cage. Ennio Moricone. John Balance & Peter Christopherson. Tom Yorke. Tricky. Tom Barman. Polly Jean Harvey. Rudy Trouvé and many more...

Your favorite heroes in real life :: 
I do not have any

Your favorite heroines in real life :: 
My wife

What character(s) in history do you most dislike :: 


Your favorite food and drink :: 
I love to eat and I could name a lot of dishes but it would be too long ..
I would say chicons au gratin with fries and a cold beer, but also pasta and water

Your favorite names :: 
Uh...

Your pet peeve (something that easily annoys you) :: 
Intolerance, violence and human stupidity

The change you most anticipate:: 
global warming .. we are badly embarked ...
but also less profit, less power, less wars and deaths .. more respect and empathy

A gift of nature which I would like to have :: 
Enjoy my son longer

How I would like to die :: 
In any way, I do not want to die

What is your present state of mind :: 
Serene

For what fault have you the most toleration :: 
Ignorance

Your favourite motto :: 
Let's enjoy what we have.

14 mars 2019 - 21:36

Patrick Masson is a musician, a netlabel coordinator, a blogger and netaudio activist. 
With Laurence Lemoine, they form the Sylphides duet. Patrick is living in Mons

HeAD
Sylphides